Quote Originally Posted by wingman
The map at edd's is the only one that has been published and it is far from complete...the cave is ripe for a new survey...have at it cave divers! The deep section is too gnarly for new divers and only those that have reached the highest level can be expected to be given the go ahead. So...after you have been to the end of the line beyond the alabama and bananna rooms and into the terminal room, drunk the waters from source nouveau, found the opening connecting crinoid glory back to the mainline, and then made the avalanche alley to kings connection, then you MIGHT be ready for the deep section. Bill Huth
Bill,
Last time I was in Avalanche Alley, I couldn't join anything to anything, until I flipped over and dumped the 15 # rock off my tanks. Divers not prepared for such circumstances, should avoid the off the beaten path dives in J.B.
Thanks,
Kenny P.