Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Helium Analyzer

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I use the DE-OX Easy. Its robust, easy to use and costs less than the DiveSoft. It also comes mounted in its own protective case.
    Downside I would say is the display, but this saves a lot of battery power not having to power a backlight.

    http://www.temc.it/en/de-ox-easy-oxy...lium-analyzer/


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    201

    Default

    I have the Divesoft. Pro: it works. Cons: Battery last not long. Of course you can run it on a normal powersource, but when at a divesite I need a battery. I have now recharables, they still don't hold long, but at least it is not every time 5 euro (the recharables where 5 euro too, and before a trip I charge them and take 1 spare).

    As long as you don't need aftersales every product is fine. It is the aftersales that makes the difference.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lausanne, Switzerland
    Posts
    80

    Default

    There is now a rechargable build in. That one (supposedly) lasts way longer than a normal battery.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Divesoft Helium Analyzer
    By wobble in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2016, 06:42 PM
  2. Helium analyzer for sale
    By divewithbert in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:16 AM
  3. FS...Analox Helium/O2 analyzer..
    By phreaticus in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 01:25 PM
  4. HELIUM ANALYZER
    By OutlawCaver in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 05:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts