Next target on the list of gear I somehow haven't acquired yet.
Who has experience with particular brands?
What do you like or not like?
Will be used partial pressure mixing and on site verification.
Next target on the list of gear I somehow haven't acquired yet.
Who has experience with particular brands?
What do you like or not like?
Will be used partial pressure mixing and on site verification.
Divesoft.
Ken Sallot
Divesoft
Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Seems popular, but nobody said why they like divesoft over other analyzers.
The general consensus anytime this comes up is a divesoft. I think because they just work is the main reason, but also you don't have to replace the helium sensor like other units. One issue for me is not being able to hook it up to a compressor easily. They say that you can, but then when you start asking around for people who have done it, it's usually a difficult process of hooking it up without flow issues.
I "had" an ATA trimix analyzer from Analox, ( https://www.analoxsensortechnology.c...al-diving.html )I liked it because it was small and only needed one "D" cell battery to run it so no recharging required. However that being said, it did not handle cold weather well and the smart chip on the circuit board died after fourteen months. That was a big expense and no warranty, so I ended up not replacing it. My dive buddy has the same one and we just use his.
Pro's: small, get batteries for it anywhere, accurate, simple to use
Con's: sensor life on the He & O2 are about 3 years - replacement sensors are about $100 for O2 and $200 for He
I've had the ATA for about 2.5yrs now. Original sensors still working. Have had no issues with it. I saved about $300 at the time over the Divesoft.
I do use the ATA to monitor continuous trimix blending.
AI works well nice case easy to use
The second mouse gets the cheese!
Just my two cents but if you have problems with the Divesoft down the road they may not fix it for you. I had a display go out and they said they couldn?t repair it due to not have stock repair parts. So before you spend 700 dollars on one, be sure it will last. They did offer me 15% off a new one though. I declined.
Bookmarks