Are the main stairs still closed?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are the main stairs still closed?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No... They are open. The renovations and repairs have not yet begun so they are still in the same condition however open for use.
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
We went back to madison today... conditions past Martz are even better than the previous reports! I was very surprised how much further I got on the same gas and the flow is even lower than our previous dives here a number of weeks ago. The water level at Martz was up 1 step higher than last time, so i'm guessing this is impacting the flow. viz past martz was fantastic and we made it a good 500+ ft. into the courtyard past rocky horror... it was beautiful!! Viz between martz and the head spring, including the godzilla circuit, sucks... maybe 40' and kinda greenish/hazy. Even though getting out at the head spring is a major challenge right now (steps are gone!) it is still a fantastic time to dive Madison!
Major challenge? Such a tourist.... I remember my first beer![]()
its probably not much of a challenge when other people carry all of your gear out of the water for you!
Listen here. I carried an 85 AND 2 fins, one mask and a hood that were not mine. You carried two tiny custom 45s.... with helium in them.... those bad boys practically carried YOU out of the water, Iowa.
Last edited by pink arrows; 02-04-2018 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Capitalization for necessary dramatic emphasis.
I hope you have a catastrophic diaper failure.
That was hurtful.
Payback is a #####, Matty. Remember that.
(Am I allowed to say "#####" in here? If not, I was referring to a female dog and by constitutional law you cannot remove my comment.)
Who carried the scooter. Oh yeah....the river
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bookmarks