Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Are the main stairs still closed?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,305

    Default

    No... They are open. The renovations and repairs have not yet begun so they are still in the same condition however open for use.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,305

    Default

    We went back to madison today... conditions past Martz are even better than the previous reports! I was very surprised how much further I got on the same gas and the flow is even lower than our previous dives here a number of weeks ago. The water level at Martz was up 1 step higher than last time, so i'm guessing this is impacting the flow. viz past martz was fantastic and we made it a good 500+ ft. into the courtyard past rocky horror... it was beautiful!! Viz between martz and the head spring, including the godzilla circuit, sucks... maybe 40' and kinda greenish/hazy. Even though getting out at the head spring is a major challenge right now (steps are gone!) it is still a fantastic time to dive Madison!


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    I'm Everywhere
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Major challenge? Such a tourist.... I remember my first beer


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,305

    Default

    its probably not much of a challenge when other people carry all of your gear out of the water for you!


  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    I'm Everywhere
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Listen here. I carried an 85 AND 2 fins, one mask and a hood that were not mine. You carried two tiny custom 45s.... with helium in them.... those bad boys practically carried YOU out of the water, Iowa.

    Last edited by pink arrows; 02-04-2018 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Capitalization for necessary dramatic emphasis.

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,305

    Default

    I hope you have a catastrophic diaper failure.


  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    I'm Everywhere
    Posts
    576

    Default

    That was hurtful.


    Payback is a #####, Matty. Remember that.

    (Am I allowed to say "#####" in here? If not, I was referring to a female dog and by constitutional law you cannot remove my comment.)


  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    I'm Everywhere
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Gasp. I'm suing.


  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Who carried the scooter. Oh yeah....the river


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



 

Similar Threads

  1. Madison Blue
    By FW in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 07:22 AM
  2. Madison Blue
    By Line Squirrel in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 10:55 PM
  3. Madison Blue
    By Ed Jackson in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 09:24 PM
  4. madison blue
    By Russ in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 11:30 AM
  5. Madison Blue
    By Line Squirrel in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-09-2005, 08:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts