Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 126

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Eustis, FL
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    I'll start. I started cave diving in 1997. Bill Rennaker was my instructor. I started teaching about 7 years ago. I have had zero students die (certing about 200 students, most still active)


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lake City, Florida
    Posts
    69

    Default

    I have yet to had a single student die or fail for that matter. Never mind that I’m not an instructor, I still have a perfect record.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Greenville, SC, USA
    Posts
    1,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrwhy01 View Post
    I have yet to had a single student die or fail for that matter. Never mind that I’m not an instructor, I still have a perfect record.
    My brother went to a university with no football team. He proudly wears his sweater AND t-shirt both proclaiming they've been undefeated in football since the university was founded.

    So: Keep up the good work!


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,232

    Default

    i'm sure agencies and instructors will be all for this idea. i expect it to be implemented any day now


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Panama City Beach, Fl.
    Posts
    1,864

    Default

    I do think there is an issue with students instructor shopping. I know of a few students who some instructors refused to take any further than ow sidemount or cavern so they went and found another instructor. Two of these are now dead.


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    BTW, if anyone starts selling cave clay pottery because they think that's a brilliant idea after reading my above comment, I'd like a new coffee mug.

    Ken Sallot

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kensuf View Post
    BTW, if anyone starts selling cave clay pottery because they think that's a brilliant idea after reading my above comment, I'd like a new coffee mug.
    You got it.

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Forsyth, GA
    Posts
    559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kensuf View Post
    BTW, if anyone starts selling cave clay pottery because they think that's a brilliant idea after reading my above comment, I'd like a new coffee mug.
    It is a brilliant idea..

    Chris Richardson

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kensuf View Post
    BTW, if anyone starts selling cave clay pottery because they think that's a brilliant idea after reading my above comment, I'd like a new coffee mug.
    8 oz or 12

    The second mouse gets the cheese!

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiteHedded View Post
    i'm sure agencies and instructors will be all for this idea. i expect it to be implemented any day now



 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2015, 02:17 PM
  2. Replies: 137
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 08:20 AM
  3. That can't be good
    By IRAP Administrator in forum Incident Reporting and Analysis Project (IRAP)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 11:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts