Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Raffle tickets

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Gainesville
    Posts
    1,387

    Default Raffle tickets

    Ok you guys, you're going to miss out on lots of cool prizes! I have only sold five raffle tickets for the museum fundraiser. The odds are good this guy will win all five great prizes unless somebody else buys some! You can get them online at www.overheadtimes.com or buy them at the museum which will be open on Fridays and Saturdays this month. We will also sell the tickets at the CDS workshop. The prize will be drawn on the 28th at the booksigning. Don't miss out! You don't have to be there to win! Cindy

    "Philosophy is a purely personal matter. A genuine philosopher's credo is the outcome of a single complex personality; it cannot be transferred. No two persons, if sincere, can have the same philosophy."
    --Havelock Ellis

  2. #2
    Honorary Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    I got my 5 tickets tonight on line!

    a.k.a. Florida Cave Diver

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Gainesville Fl.
    Posts
    500

    Default Bought 5

    I bought my 5 - who's next?


  4. #4

    Default

    I got my 5 tickets too.

    Safe and happy diving.

    ED



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts