Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default ? PST galvinized LP 80's

    I came across a couple of LP 80's for a good deal and want to know if any one here uses them and any pros and cons. Thank's Richard


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Third Stone From the Sun
    Posts
    97

    Default

    If I were religious, I would declare that PST LP 80's were created in the heavens and delivered to us by winged chariots.
    They are great SM bottles, work for light mix trips, and are effortlessly useable in many applications. They can be pumped, they don't fail hydro, and they are fun bottles to dive. Gas planning can take a minute or two if diving with someone with 104's, but the conversion can be printed off and stored in your Save-A-Dive kit.

    If you don't want them, shoot me a line and I'll take 'em. I can't get enough of these bottles.

    Also, if you ever feel like getting salty, they are the perfect ocean bottles for singles or normoxic dives.

    Cheers,
    Jamie

    Why is it that nobody ever says,"I wish I would have worked more!"?

    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·..¸¸ ><((((º>`·.¸¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>

    Jamie Rumph

  3. #3
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDR
    I can't get enough of these bottles.
    Me, too. I have eight of 'em. Two sets of doubles and four for sidemount, or singles diving.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    366

    Default

    I have 4 of 'em. I sidemount them and dive them as singles. If I had unlimited space and money I'd buy more.

    Is it clear? No? Well....let's go anyways.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    perry,ga
    Posts
    62

    Default lp 80,s

    i love using double 80's for open water dives down to the 150ft level. even on shallow dives it beats lugging around 2 AL 80's and a weight belt, and you have built in redundancy. joe



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts