Wanted to see if anybody knew if little river was divable yet. I called dive outpost and Kathy said she hasn't heard of anybody diving it yet. Thanks in advanced
Wanted to see if anybody knew if little river was divable yet. I called dive outpost and Kathy said she hasn't heard of anybody diving it yet. Thanks in advanced
Thanks couldn't upload the Facebook vid so I'm assuming it's divable but the basin is murky? And the viz gets better at the entrance of the cave on the goldline
from CCDS FB
Since I have had multiple calls today, diving conditions are as follows: Ginnie is closed (it's currently the only one closed ), Little River is open but use caution, the basin is VERY tannic but inside the cave is reported to be divable (I would only go if you are full cave and comfortable navigating in poor conditions in the basin area), everything else is divable and in great shape!
Bookmarks