Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 24 of 24
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OFG-1 View Post
    That is precisely my opinion.

    Sometime a regulator...is just a regulator.


  2. #22
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MORGAN View Post
    To my way of thinking, if you think you analyze excessively, you are analyzing just the right amount.
    Quote Originally Posted by MORGAN View Post
    No such thing. When it comes to breathing gas, OCD isn't a pathology, it's a virtue.

    Exactly this! If I analyze immediately before putting a reg on it, then I know what's in what I'm about to breatheFULLSTOP

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    Exactly this! If I analyze immediately before putting a reg on it, then I know what's in what I'm about to breatheFULLSTOP
    I also know what is what when i property Blend an property label after analysing. All the incidents known Show a lack of properly analysing or properly labeling. Period


  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tulum, Mexico
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogenius View Post
    The real big question to follow up and analyze though is, how does a bottle that one filled himself as 50% end up being 80%
    This was before the time of blending apps and I was partial pressure blending with a calculator. I'm guessing I absentmindedly did the math for 80%.

    But I really don't remember what was going through my head when I had blended or what was going on in the shop. The only part of this that was really seared into my memory was relief and embarrassment when the analyzer started to stabilize.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Do You Analyze Your Gas for CO?
    By skip in forum Polls
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 04-18-2015, 06:38 PM
  2. Who DOESN'T analyze their gas?
    By IowaCaveDiver in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 07:20 PM
  3. Analyze this..
    By Howard in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 05:48 PM
  4. Do you analyze?
    By Line Squirrel in forum Polls
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 11:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts