I am working in South Florida for a while. I haven't been down this way in years. Since Fill Express has closed who are people using for fills in the Ft. Lauderdale area?
I am working in South Florida for a while. I haven't been down this way in years. Since Fill Express has closed who are people using for fills in the Ft. Lauderdale area?
Tech Fills LLC
bama - where in S FL?
It's bad luck to be superstitious.
Ft Lauderdale. Hopefully just till September.
Thanks I will check them out
Force-E Pompano
1312 North Federal Highway
Pompano Beach, Florida 33431
Phone: (954) 943-3483
E-mail: [email protected]
They'll do custom trimix.
Divers Direct requires nitrox wraps on your tanks in order to get fills. I found this out at one store, and called another to confirm it's the same at all of their locations.
Pompano Dive Center
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
roadkill
Bookmarks