Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Default PSSP found dept.

    I found a dual valve manifold today in the park, without tanks attached to it, I feel certain the owner would know it's missing, email [email protected] to claim.
    Janet


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default Re: PSSP found dept.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSSP
    Isnip... I feel certain the owner would know it's missing,
    We can always hope anyhow

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Posts
    1,671

    Default Or deep in the woods

    Did you look deep in the woods for the guy attached to a set of doubles with no vlaves? I got this mental image of some por guy slipping and knocking the valve off and beeing shot into the woods



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts