Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: CDS Calendar?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    913

    Default CDS Calendar?

    Has anyone heard anything about if and when the calendar will be available? I looked recently on the CDS site and didn't see anything. I would really like to get a copy since my visage is in it!


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    913

    Default

    Nevermind.....I found it. They scooped me since I last looked.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Nevermind.....I found it. They scooped me since I last looked.
    Which pic was yours, and when is it due out

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    913

    Default

    They are available November 16th according to the CDS site.

    I'm Miss August.... 8) Taken in Nahoch NaChich.

    My dive buddy took the picture.


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    They are available November 16th according to the CDS site.

    I'm Miss August.... 8) Taken in Nahoch NaChich.

    My dive buddy took the picture.
    Thaanks, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled 8) Miss August eh, my B-Day month, must be a great shot

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts