Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    9

    Default

    CaptainSpeleo, not to worry, only plan on heading back where i did my training for intro and staying clear of anything beyond intro level. soon enough i'll be ready for the rest...
    thanks for the contact name for nsscds. will email her now!
    happy caving

    jeff


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Valrico, Florida
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Cindy:

    He didn't mention specifically going upstream. That was just a comment on my part, as I assume that most anyone who dives there goes upstream.

    Jeff:

    You're welcome, and good luck getting your NSSCDS card soon. Don't be in any hurry to take Full Cave until you've got several dives under your belt and feel comfortable taking that step.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: NSSCDS

    Quote Originally Posted by aw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Tom McMillan
    If they can not send me a voting ballot, well you get the picture...
    and my bed cold! God do I nee....never mind...Cindy
    TMI, Cindy . . . TMI. . .


    Cindy,

    I am referring to LAST year. My membership expired several months after the election. I never got a ballot to vote, so no money for them for a while...

    Capt Tom McMillan


    You can create any "Credible scientific evidence" you want if you just pay the right people.

    Before you can see the light, you must deal with the darkness...

  4. #14
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default Re: NSSCDS

    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    my bed cold! God do I nee....never mind...Cindy
    That explains A LOT...!!

    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

  5. #15

    Default

    For those that want to keep in touch ..... with the NSS I mean, Log on to the link and have the opportunity to put in your correct info. This will help you get your correct info into the Members Manual, Journals, ballots and even the bills.

    If you have paid your dues to the CDS there is an overlap of time and complication (!@#$%^&*) that will have you dropped as an NSS member, reinstated and eventually your expiration dates for the CDS and the NSS won't match. Overly complicated procedure if the NSS collected their own dues rather than relying on the CDS.

    One last thing. Be sure to show your "Grotto Affiliation" as the CDS which by TEN FOLD larger that the biggest section or grotto of the NSS.


    http://caves.org/info/changeinfo.shtml .



    Regards. /K


  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Altamonte Springs, FL
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    ROTFLMAO, neither does Bacardi and forums! Boy is mama going to be sorry in the morning. Cindy
    HAhaaa!!

    Brings back vague memories of kilts and Merlot...


    Pat

    "There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats." --Anonymous

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starryskies
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    ROTFLMAO, neither does Bacardi and forums! Boy is mama going to be sorry in the morning. Cindy
    HAhaaa!!

    Brings back vague memories of kilts and Merlot...

    Jell-O shots and campfires.....

    It's bad luck to be superstitious.

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Branson MO
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmcauliffe
    Quote Originally Posted by Starryskies
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    ROTFLMAO, neither does Bacardi and forums! Boy is mama going to be sorry in the morning. Cindy
    HAhaaa!!

    Brings back vague memories of kilts and Merlot...

    Jell-O shots and campfires.....
    Jell-O shots, campfire, and shine. With a dive add in to all that also.

    SLIM


  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Gainesville
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Kilts? What Kilts? Where was I when the kilts were being shown off? I love men in Kilts...Cindy

    "Philosophy is a purely personal matter. A genuine philosopher's credo is the outcome of a single complex personality; it cannot be transferred. No two persons, if sincere, can have the same philosophy."
    --Havelock Ellis

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Gainesville
    Posts
    1,387

    Default Re: NSSCDS

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Tom McMillan
    I am referring to LAST year. My membership expired several months after the election. I never got a ballot to vote, so no money for them for a while...
    Oh, I was confused again! Sorry! Thanks for the donation to the Cave Diving Museum today Captain Tom. I will see that your name gets added to the donors page of the www.overheadtimes.com web page.

    Our webmaster Donna Richards just gave birth this morning to a baby girl so it may take her a day or two to update our web site for us!

    Congrats to both Donna and Simon Richards. Cindy

    "Philosophy is a purely personal matter. A genuine philosopher's credo is the outcome of a single complex personality; it cannot be transferred. No two persons, if sincere, can have the same philosophy."
    --Havelock Ellis


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts