Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Default Scooter Needs a Ride TPA->FLL

    Is anyone heading to Ft. Lauderdale from the Tampa area any time soon? I have a UV26 that needs a ride.

    THANK YOU in advance!

    Walter


  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Age
    70
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    I was in Tampa yesterday...

    But I will be back in two weeks and in FLL the week after that if nothing better comes up.

    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Bueller

    The most certain way to stumble into the future, is to live your life looking over your shoulder.
    -Jeff Hawes after getting a huge mulligan...

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Stuart, fl
    Posts
    94

    Default

    I'll be in atnpete returninf to Palm Beach first weekend in February



 

Similar Threads

  1. Scooter needs a ride from Wagener/Augusta, SC to JAX, FL
    By IowaCaveDiver in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2015, 08:52 PM
  2. Scooter needs a ride from Gainsville to Atlanta
    By gasdiver in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2014, 07:58 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts