Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Team Pigtail

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Arizona or traveling
    Posts
    338

    Default

    I can't see the picture. You could do a small bolt snap with a length of bungee or surgical cord and the team ties their cookies into that. Is that what you're talking about? Tie in the bolt snap like you would when attaching the far end of a jump spool.


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bartow, FL
    Posts
    1,820

    Default

    What the hell is this thread even about?

    And why can't they be scones.... Or biscuits?
    Reference the annoying British on the last.

    And I need some new non directional markers so please share which tourist cave needs "cleaning".

    Bob


  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridabob View Post

    And I need some new non directional markers so please share which tourist cave needs "cleaning".

    Bob
    Ginnie always needs cleaning


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mooresville, NC
    Age
    44
    Posts
    636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridabob View Post
    What the hell is this thread even about?

    And why can't they be scones.... Or biscuits?
    Reference the annoying British on the last.

    And I need some new non directional markers so please share which tourist cave needs "cleaning".

    Bob
    As a cave tourist, I can't even get mad at that statement.. I love site seeing


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    If you want to see some funny redneck quarry diving check out my youtube account..

    http://www.youtube.com/user/GoDeepif...n?feature=mhum

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mooresville, NC
    Age
    44
    Posts
    636

    Default

    Actually, I'm not sure what I like best "a cave vacationer" or a "cave tourist."



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    If you want to see some funny redneck quarry diving check out my youtube account..

    http://www.youtube.com/user/GoDeepif...n?feature=mhum

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ffdiver5597 View Post
    Wait a minute... how can that be a gold line T? I was under the impression that there are No Ts on gold line anywhere in North Florida. There must be some mistake.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unless I'm mistaken, thats the first T at the Emergence du Ressel in France.

    Some instructors removed the T and made it a jump so their courses could go further. Added gold line.

    Europeans think jumps are stupid and installed a T again. Hence the white line.


  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    201

    Default

    This is the ressel cave. Now a T again.
    In france you see everything as a goldline. Mostly white lines, but in landenouse the mainline is now green. Sometimes steel cables, double lines, etc.


  8. #18
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    I am sure if you float the idea to an equipment manufacturer they will come up with something after they trademark it.

    "Is this thing on?"

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    St. Jhons FL
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Also the donkey is going to be confused and nervous under water


  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    21mi north o'DAB
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    I think we should build a small souvenir kiosk just behind Lips and stretch some gold, brass and barbwire line for placing individual markers. Kios should also serve deco-gas and deco-food, perhaps also some deco-porn...

    ARY (Photo, video)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Water Action Team
    By tflaris in forum Environmental Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 08:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts