Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    There are others with non standard characters having problems.
    I don't know what you're talking about.

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  2. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    ...non standard characters...
    I think that many (if not most) people on this forum would qualify as non-standard characters...


  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MORGAN View Post
    I think that many (if not most) people on this forum would qualify as non-standard characters...
    Hmmm...

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MORGAN View Post
    I think that many (if not most) people on this forum would qualify as non-standard characters...
    Amen to that!


  5. #35
    Forum Admin
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Live Oak, Suwannee County, Florida
    Posts
    3,699

    Default

    I think the gallery, attachments and image uploads in general, all work. Let me know if not. character set/font next issue to debug.
    tj

    Tom Johnson / tj
    Administrator/Sponsor
    Dayo Scuba North
    Live Oak, Suwannee County, Florida
    Cave Evaluator/IT TDI


 

Similar Threads

  1. Change is SOON UPON US.... The Forum is Moving Again!
    By imported_admin in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 12:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts