Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Burlingtion, NC
    Posts
    39

    Question Fusion Aircore Drysuits?

    Has anyone seen or used one of the newer fusion drysuits that have the aircore inner system?


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    On a boat somewhere
    Posts
    55

    Default

    I have not, but just from glancing at Aqualung's website it looks like any other attempt at a breathable, shell drysuit. Am I missing something?


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Vancouver BC Canada
    Posts
    134

    Default

    I have seen it, but not dove it. Claims are made that the liner breathes. The one I saw was just as wet inside as the liner on the older model after a dive. The fabric adhered to the inner suit makes for a more flexible inner suit and a friend who has both is enthusiastic about the improved comfort.

    I am inclined to believe the claims of a better more flexible fit. I am sceptical of the breathable liner claims. Perhaps it works in warmer water?


  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Burlingtion, NC
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterVICEG View Post
    I have seen it, but not dove it. Claims are made that the liner breathes. The one I saw was just as wet inside as the liner on the older model after a dive. The fabric adhered to the inner suit makes for a more flexible inner suit and a friend who has both is enthusiastic about the improved comfort.

    I am inclined to believe the claims of a better more flexible fit. I am sceptical of the breathable liner claims. Perhaps it works in warmer water?
    Thanks I hear that the new Aircore is also quit nd doesn't sound like a plastic bag out of the water. I just ordered the Fusion Bullet with the Aircore, SVT, system, and pee valve. I got a great deal being an instructor someone else ordered the KV1 with the aircore today also so when they come in I can see the new KV1 maybe try it on.


  5. #5

    Default

    We played with them at DEMA. I have owned 2 Fusion suits and my first was an early production unit w/ pockets. I ordered an Aircore suit as well. The most noticeable difference, easier on/off with this one.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Whites Fusion Bullet S/M
    By Down4fun in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2016, 08:57 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2014, 09:07 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 08:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts