18-25 years old
26-30 years old
31-36 years old
37-41 years old
42+ years old
18-25 years old
26-30 years old
31-36 years old
37-41 years old
42+ years old
49. Actually got cavern certified at 26 but could not afford to go any further at that time in my life. Then came marriage and children which really put a damper on things.
Safe diving,
Sandy Robinson
37-41
Jeff Haley
42+
26-30.
May I suggest making this an actual poll and including a higher age range. I would be curious how many 70-80 year olds go for their full cave. I know a couple.
I messed up on making it an actual poll and not sure how to fix it. I'm also using my phone for this and it's a lot harder , I will try thank you
18 - in 2006 what an amazing experience! i never thought I was going to be a cave diver, just wanted the skills for my wreck diving, but since i first time put my head in a cave, I was hooked!
Anders Knudsen
I was either 21 or 22.
22, senior year of college spring break gift to myself.
@gobuyastick, sorry for changing the age brackets for the poll, but figured it was a bit more normalized to put the "Standard" age brackets up there.
Bookmarks