Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 13 of 13
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    St Pete, Fl
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WEPIV View Post
    I thought they still did and I remember liking going to different locations. Still haven't been in Lafayette from the head spring so maybe I can hit that with a buddy starting after Thanksgiving when I'll be free to dive. Emerald too has been a spot I've always wanted to dive. As I finally finish up my work for the season today I am getting excited about all the pending diving I'll be doing!
    Go right at the 1st upstream T. Its real big.


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL - USA
    Posts
    1,169

    Default

    I like Manatee

    - Jeff

    Jeff Rouse
    Chicago, IL

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Panama City Beach, Fl.
    Posts
    1,864

    Default

    I think the best swim dive in the Marianna area is Bozel. There is a bm entrance but the sm entrance is more fun.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Online Dive Log
    By Fsworld in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-23-2015, 06:23 PM
  2. Dive Log Software
    By KarsticGator in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 08:22 AM
  3. Dive Log Software?
    By BackstageDiver in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 04:11 PM
  4. looking for recommendations on a dive computer
    By Narcosis in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 12:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts