Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: FW

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Posts
    167

    Default FW

    Today at Ginnie I came across the man, the myth, the legend FW and his sore thumb

    Al


  2. #2

    Default

    Thought he was in the bahamas

    9/11....... I remember .........

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Not until Friday. I am practicing diving with a dry glove to protect my damaged thumb.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    Not until Friday. I am practicing diving with a dry glove to protect my damaged thumb.
    Look, when you are hitchhiking, you are not supposed to stick your thumb out far enough for the car mirror to hit it. I thought you learned that in the '60's.

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

  5. #5

    Default

    dry glove? I would've expected you to just build a new thumb...


  6. #6
    Honorary Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SE Coast of Arizona
    Age
    67
    Posts
    2,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    Not until Friday. I am practicing diving with a dry glove to protect my damaged thumb.
    OMG, Forrest, what DID you do???

    Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

    "If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size?" ~Sydney J. Harris


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts