Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 33 of 33
  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Heber Springs, Arkansas
    Posts
    144

    Default

    I don't remember who wrote it but here's a Limerick that posted on this Forum quite awhile ago and I thought that it was worth me remembering and repeating.

    There once was a Cave diver named Sissel......
    Who's Scooter was fast as a Missile........
    And as he bounced down the walls......
    He protected his Balls......
    But the rest of him was worn down to Gristle.

    O.K. Maybe not but I thought it was Funny.[/quote]

    I'm glad somebody appreciated those dumb-ass limericks I posted back then! I seem to remember being cooped-up in a hotel room in Dallas when I went stir crazy and started making up a whole buttload of those things and generally making an a** of myself. I also seem to remember that there was some scotch involved. -Alan

    "See! If GEICO had taken THAT approach instead of saying it's so easy a CAVEDIVER could do it, I wouldn't be having an existential MELTDOWN right now!"

  2. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,305

    Default Jordan...

    Jordan,
    I hope you're not referring to me that one night at teleford.... I chased it down... twice.... but I got it back! Good to see you posting...

    -Matt


  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    366

    Default Re: Jordan...

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaCaveDiver
    Jordan,
    I hope you're not referring to me that one night at teleford.... I chased it down... twice.... but I got it back! Good to see you posting...

    -Matt
    No, I wasn't Matt. The 2 I was referring to lost their scooters for good good

    Is it clear? No? Well....let's go anyways.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts