Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default Telford? Telford?

    Anybody heard anything about conditions? I got the dive drive soooooo bad and a good Telford dive would take care of it. I havn't been out in like 5 weeks. They don't need to be perfect but >10' vis would be nice..


    Angie


  2. #2

    Default Telford 20ft

    Hi Angie,

    Was there last week, and vis was something like 20 to 25 feet. Nothing spectacular, but it is one of my favorite dives so just being there was fun


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    1,532

    Default

    We dove it day before yesterday and viz could be better but hey, it's Telford. The flow is pretty strong, and the local partygoers come out after lunch.

    Dive safe,

    Celia

    "Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others."
    ...Buddha

    ''Life's tough, pilgrim, and it’s even tougher if you're stupid.''
    - John Wayne

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    St. Augustine, FL
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Went by it this week and it was pumping hard, but it looked pretty clear, maybe a slight greenish tint.


  5. #5
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Dove it this weekend. Vis was about 40-50ft. Flow was good.

    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts