Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    540

    Default Teggs world conditions

    Hey Wayne, have you checked out Teggs World lately? It hasn't rained in awhile, and it might be clearing out. John

    "If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space"

    www.floridacavediver.com

  2. #2
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Wayne's been busy... So I figure I'll chime in...

    I think "maybe" it might be ready to dive some... I plan on hitting it early on Sat morning (the day of the cleanup) to verify....

    Everyone don't forget the cleanup.

    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

  3. #3
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Actually, you got me thinking about it...

    I think I'll dive it later this afternoon...

    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    540

    Default Waynes World

    Hey Tegg, when's the cleenup?

    "If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space"

    www.floridacavediver.com

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL
    Posts
    490

    Default

    the 13th.

    Is Soviet way, is good.

  6. #6
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    bleh...

    Dove WW... The tannic water is black. I mean kill your light black. Avg of 5-8ft of vis so I lasted about 15mins before it was time to go.

    Oh well. The canal behind the bowling alley was clear, so spiderman tunnel prolly isnt bad, if you can put up with the poor vis all the way to it.

    Should clear soon though, so my hopes are up...

    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts