Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    266

    Default Stay Civil or else...

    Okay folks....

    I hate to have to do this, but I guess someone on the forum has to remind others of our few policies and rules... Maybe people, even regulars, forget...

    Everyone has an opinion about everything. However, on this forum, you need to stay civil, follow the few rules, or risk getting your threads edited, removed or become one of the VERY few posters to ever get banned.

    Everyone, regardless of training level or experience is welcomed to post their ideas and opinions on this forum. We are NOT a closed online society here, even if some would like it to be that way. This is a site dedicated to all those people with a passion for cave diving.

    There are certainly some 'characters' on this forum. I like that. I like knowing all sides to a story, and I think I get that chance, in part, because of the wide variety of people that post here. I like basing my own personal opinions on a wider scope of information.

    Is it so hard to respect someone else's opinion, even if it is different than yours? Agree to disagree. If you can't, then this is not the place for you.

    Also of great concern to me is the stress of moderating this site. The moderators try to be fair, stay on top of things, and keep everyone happy. Well sometimes that can't happen. I stand behind the moderators that edit, ban and moderate out all the incivility, rudeness, personal attacks, and crap so hopefully this forum remains a nice place to discuss, debate, inform and even entertain us in our shared passion for cavern and cave diving.

    tj


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    301

    Default

    All I have to say is all you who . But I can tell you this much,


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    400

    Default

    ROFLMAO!


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    381

    Default






    today could be the greatest day of my life

  5. #5
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aw
    All I have to say is all you who . But I can tell you this much,
    Exactly my point...


  6. #6
    Guest

    Default

    Allen must have been censored a lot in the past for him to know all the BBCodes we use.


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default Re: Stay Civil or else...

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    .

    Also of great concern to me is the stress of moderating this site. The moderators try to be fair, stay on top of things, and keep everyone happy.

    tj
    Well, might I suggest Prozac for the stress, of if it gets to be too much, lithum might be just the ticket.
    Jose Cuervo is also of value, along with my close friend, Johnnie Walker.

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Martinsville, VA
    Age
    64
    Posts
    171

    Default


    Brian M. Williams
    Education, Outreach and Conservation Coordinator
    Dan River Basin Association
    3300 Kings Mountain Road
    PO Box 7
    Collinsville, VA 24078
    phone: (276)634-2592
    [email protected]
    www.danriver.org


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts