Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default Troy Springs has reopened for diving

    Mebane informed me today Troy SSP has reopened for diving as of last Thursday. Have fun kids.
    Janet


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Did you ever remove that stick in waterhole?? Or do we still have to sneak over there, to dive??

    today could be the greatest day of my life

  3. #3

    Default Waterhole

    The REALLY big stick is still there but there is a permanent line run from the surface to keep you from running into the sticks branches, you don't have to sneak anymore, if I'm working I'll show you the way.
    Oh yes there is hydrilla growing, and if we pull it there goes the viz, and duckweed is covering the surface, giving gators an ideal hiding spot.
    Safe diving!


  4. #4
    Guest

    Default

    Hey, Janet!

    I'm headed to St. Andrews State Park next week, and I noticed my state park pass has expired. I don't want to renew it there; I want PSSP to get the money.

    If I mail you a check, could you mail me a pass RIGHT AWAY?

    PM me your phone number so I can call you.

    Russell


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Thanks Janet
    Glad to see you have humor. Did you see the that's because i was joking, and i wouldnt do any sneaking while you're around.


    at least there is nice line ran, for safety purposes, in case anyone were to mistakenly find themselves by the stick.

    today could be the greatest day of my life


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts