Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tallahassee, Fl
    Posts
    252

    Default

    WOW! I'm jealous! where was that?

    David Moore
    JWEP, GSEP, OCDA

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dadeville, al
    Posts
    165

    Default

    The water looks amazing.


  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DMoore View Post
    WOW! I'm jealous! where was that?
    Here is a link to a video. I didn't shoot this, my video didn't come out well. I bumped the helmet camera, and got mostly floor.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03a0RF0vL7w

    Last edited by FW; 07-31-2016 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Added link ::)
    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Roaming in cenote land
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    Here is a link to a video. I didn't shoot this, my video didn't come out well. I bumped the helmet camera, and got mostly floor.
    link missing


  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patpicos View Post
    link missing
    Well drat! I fixed my post above.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers


 

Similar Threads

  1. Another Cave Project in Utah...
    By CCR Josh in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-25-2014, 08:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts