Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Curious

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Jessop View Post
    Oh well, in 20 years I have to say I have met some very interesting people that I would never trade.
    could not have not said it any better

    today could be the greatest day of my life

  2. #12
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Land of Enchantment
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Thoms View Post
    Nice, that's backwards... lol
    Seems Jessop is keeping track of nicknames, or giving them to people. Which reminds me of secret squirrel
    I remember good to see, you are around Outlaw
    Did someone mention squirrel?!?!?!

    Land of Enchantment -- not so great for cave diving, but mighty scenic!

  3. #13
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Welcome back.

    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Did you used to go by Dan Mitzu, or something like that? We dove together a lot with Dave McLaren, Darren Elkins and myself John LaManna

    "If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space"

    www.floridacavediver.com

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Hi squirrel, are you still diving? how are you doing
    Tegg how are you doing as well? diving also
    John L, that is me. Not sure how my email became my name, but it did. The first half was correct so I left it alone. Not sure why it caught on, so quickly, but it had something to do with you.
    Used my truck a few times for the nest, put all my tanks on the bottom. So if any were lost in route I could still go diving. Some one yelling in passenger seat, go faster "ricky bobby"
    The toll road, no change, someone gave me a handful to sort through, nice thanks again.
    Been a few years and some, remembered the most important parts of diving the people. Well their faces, not many names, but with so many I lost track.
    Stopped by to see who and what everyone has done over the past few years.

    Last edited by Dan Thoms; 08-12-2016 at 10:52 PM. Reason: spelling
    today could be the greatest day of my life

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    540

    Default

    My email is: [email protected]. Phone: 863-632-0550. I still go dive up there at least every other week. Get in one good dive a day is plenty for me.

    "If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space"

    www.floridacavediver.com

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    381

    Default

    John, I put it in the phone, will be in touch

    today could be the greatest day of my life


 

Similar Threads

  1. curious
    By scubamountaingirl in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 12:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts