Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Taylorsville, KY
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    I just looked at the link, and it looks like it might be great for surveying.
    Invest, invest, invest!


  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rongoodman View Post
    http://www.jetpens.com/Pilot-Croquis...-mm-6B/pd/3352. You can run a piece of thin bungee through the top cap.


    I saw the picture in the gallery, but how do you get the cap off? I just got some in, but I don't want to risk breaking one to find out there is an easier way.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    352

    Default

    It just pulls straight off. It's stiff, though.


  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rongoodman View Post
    It just pulls straight off. It's stiff, though.
    OK, I just didn't want to pull too hard, without knowing if that would work.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    OK, it works fine, but the knot keeps the lead from retracting all the way. Thinner line helps.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Taylorsville, KY
    Posts
    669

    Default

    My pen that I ordered is taking its precious time to get here. The cost of $5 was nice but coming from Norway is definitely a downside.


  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0use View Post
    My pen that I ordered is taking its precious time to get here. The cost of $5 was nice but coming from Norway is definitely a downside.
    I ordered some SiTech valves from England the same day as I ordered the pens from a US supplier, and they arrived the same day as the pens.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,852

    Default


    It's bad luck to be superstitious.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Cave Writing
    By wingman in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 10:08 AM
  2. writing on arrows/cookies underwater
    By akcaver in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 09:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts