Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ginnie filming

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    172

    Default Ginnie filming

    Anyone know who was shooting video in the gallery at Ginnie yesterday afternoon? They had lights so bright I did a no light exit from the lips all the way out. I swam right up to the camera as I thought at first it was some kind of well lit scooter and now am wondering if I ruined thier shot.....


  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lake City FL
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    With 15K and 30K lights are becoming affordable, You are going to see more of the cave if you don't getting blinded by looking at them.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Ginnie, Hart, Madison ... and Back to Ginnie.
    By diveconjeff in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 08:43 AM
  2. Peacock Sat. AM (filming w/ very bright lights)
    By ajimmythekid in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 08:37 AM
  3. Ginnie Cave Diver Prices at Ginnie for the Social
    By Bill Rotella in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 12:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts