Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Pace, Fl
    Posts
    22

    Default Poseidon regulators

    I have a Poseidon dive rig consisting of 1st stage and two 2nd stages, and an Oceanic Data Max Pro computer. The numbers on the 1st stage main body are, 2960 with what looks like a serial number, 11832396 and on the locking ring, FP300 bar. there is also an adapter so it can be used on either a DIN tank valve or a standard one. This rig has been in my dive bag in the closet for a long time. The regulators need to be checked and serviced. The dive computer uses a Radio Shack 9 volt size J battery. I am asking $250 or best offer.


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    High Springs
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OB One View Post
    I have a Poseidon dive rig consisting of 1st stage and two 2nd stages, and an Oceanic Data Max Pro computer. The numbers on the 1st stage main body are, 2960 with what looks like a serial number, 11832396 and on the locking ring, FP300 bar. there is also an adapter so it can be used on either a DIN tank valve or a standard one. This rig has been in my dive bag in the closet for a long time. The regulators need to be checked and serviced. The dive computer uses a Radio Shack 9 volt size J battery. I am asking $250 or best offer.


    I highly recommend posting up a couple pics of those regs. We will need to know what type of 2nd stages are on them. ie: Cyklon or Jetsream. And condition will make all the difference.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Pace, Fl
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Here's some pictures. condition is like new I don't know the difference between cyclone or Jetstream, Tell me. Thanks OB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Poesidon.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	730.1 KB
ID:	14939  


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OB One View Post
    Here's some pictures. condition is like new I don't know the difference between cyclone or Jetstream, Tell me. Thanks OB
    It is a Jetstream.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    55

    Default

    How do these breathe? I see them online a lot and am curious.


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Pace, Fl
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I found them to always be dry in any position or depth. I used to say all had to do was think take a breath and I had it. Hardly any demand at all. I went through several regulators before I got these. Now I'm handicapped and my diving days are over.

    Good Luck
    OB OBrien



    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorP View Post
    How do these breathe? I see them online a lot and am curious.


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Blacksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OB One View Post
    I found them to always be dry in any position or depth.
    That's one really nice feature of Poseidons. The can be finicky to adjust, but they're great regs. I've had both Jetstreams and Cyklons, both are great.

    But, if you want to buy them you'd better be fast! I'm sure Forrest will buy them within 24 hrs....

    -Jon


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlillest View Post
    ...But, if you want to buy them you'd better be fast! I'm sure Forrest will buy them within 24 hrs....

    -Jon
    If I didn't already have over a dozen Cyklons, and about 10 Xstreams...

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    136

    Default

    I would love the regs but shipping to Europe would be a deal breaker


    Sent by my rEvo scrubber using a shearwater Nerd


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Arizona or traveling
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    If I didn't already have over a dozen Cyklons, and about 10 Xstreams...
    I'm still hoping someone will have a deal on a Cyklon that I'll find before you!!!! I wanna taste the kool-aid!



 

Similar Threads

  1. Poseidon Cyklon Regulators for Sale
    By breedw in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 11:48 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 04:51 PM
  3. Poseidon Jetstream Odin Regulators
    By mhuskey in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 01:46 PM
  4. Poseidon Odins and misc Poseidon parts for sale
    By Deep-Thief in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 06:49 PM
  5. Tanks and Poseidon Regulators For Sale
    By Rick Palm in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 05:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts