Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    716

    Default Thank you Thank you

    I lost my Go Pro in the parallel lines today. I was really upset when I noticed it had fallen off my helmet.
    Had two dive buddies, Sean and Daniel. I was so excited about posting the video. Had to leave so Sean and Daniel went back and they found my GP tied to the line on our 2nd jump.
    I want to thank both my dive buddies and the person who found it and tied it to the line. I will probably know who it was because the camera was still recording when they found it.
    The funny thing is that this dive was the 100th safe dive for Danny and I signed off for his Abe Davis.
    Great day all around.


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Roaming in cenote land
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    awesome karma!


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL - USA
    Posts
    1,169

    Default

    Awesome!

    Sent via

    Jeff Rouse
    Chicago, IL

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Denham Springs, LA
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Very cool.


  5. #5
    Honorary Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SE Coast of Arizona
    Age
    67
    Posts
    2,264

    Thumbs up



    Splendid!

    Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

    "If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size?" ~Sydney J. Harris

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Woodstock, GA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shellmoundal View Post
    I lost my Go Pro in the parallel lines today. I was really upset when I noticed it had fallen off my helmet.
    Had two dive buddies, Sean and Daniel. I was so excited about posting the video. Had to leave so Sean and Daniel went back and they found my GP tied to the line on our 2nd jump.
    I want to thank both my dive buddies and the person who found it and tied it to the line. I will probably know who it was because the camera was still recording when they found it.
    The funny thing is that this dive was the 100th safe dive for Danny and I signed off for his Abe Davis.
    Great day all around.
    That definitely made for a great 100th dive and Abe Davis qualifier for me.
    I want to thank Al and Sean for a great dive.
    I think I will log my Abe Davis dive as "Hill-400 BATS, Recovery Dive(GO PRO)"

    Al the Go Pro will be on its way to you, Express shipping Monday morning.

    "Survival depends on being able to suppress anxiety and replace it with calm, clear, quick and correct reasoning..." -Sheck Exley
    A lot of other people use this but I feel that it is very appropriate!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Make sure you send Cheryl a complete description of your 100 cave dive for UWS Publication for the CDS.


  8. #8

    Default

    Absolutely!

    9/11....... I remember .........


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts