Great time and a great turnout. If you missed it you sure missed a great time.
Thank you DiveRite for the great food and beverages sponsoring our social last Friday evening. It was the biggest crowd we have ever had for a Friday Night Social. Your crew really worked hard to make it such a wonderful success. Thank you Wayne, Amigos , for the breakfast on Saturday Moring at our workshop. We really appreciate all your support every year. Thank you IANTD for the lunch that you provided for the largest turnout that we have had for a Workshop. I must say that nobody went home hungry. I want to thank Cathy, Dive Outpost , for the wonderful snacks that were provided at the Workshop. Finally , I want to that all the sponsors who worked so hard to set up and displayed their wonderful dive gear. If you missed this workshop you missed a great time, great food, and talking to experts in the field on cave diving. Hope to see all of you next year and for those who weren't there set your calendar for a week before Memorial Day next year. We will again be in lake City Florida. Thank you too all the volunteers who worked so hard to make the Workshop such a big success. I am so proud to be able to represent such a fine agency as the NSS/CDS.


Reply With Quote

Bookmarks