Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tegg
    [Are you guys making sure to go by Paul's shop and sign a release form? Please do this or WW may end up "locked down" like Cow is now... I hate the access to Cow and would not want WW to go that route. Just go to Pauls shop and get a waiver.
    YES...I have a signed waiver at Paul's shop.


  2. #12
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSpeleo
    My question is "Is solo diving still allowed there since NSSCDS took over control of it?"

    Frank
    I posted the listed rules. I do not see a rule for solo diving.

    Disclaimer: The NSSCDS does not condone solo and actually teaches that it may contribute to fatalities. You may consider diving with a buddy for safety.


    Get my drift.... 8)

    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Valrico, Florida
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Thanks, Tegg.


  4. #14

    Default

    just got home from a nice dive at the World tonight. I left a conditions report on Tampadiving. I took the cart to Hudson Bowl, neither Colt or I knew where Dollar General was. And there is a huge fish carcass under the stairs, about as long as my arm. Its just bones, but its still disturbing.

    No Comment


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts