Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: CDS Workshop

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    716

    Default CDS Workshop

    If you want a "T" Shirt in this years CDS Workshop you need to get registered now. The shirts are only available for those who register early.
    I got mine, do you have yours?


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    All that's left are huge shirts. No mediums. What do the shirts look like anyway. I couldn't find that on the site.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    roadkill

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diverlee View Post
    All that's left are huge shirts. No mediums. What do the shirts look like anyway. I couldn't find that on the site.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My bad. . I didn't scroll down far enough. Tried to delete message/post but to late. Still would like to see what they look like??

    roadkill

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diverlee View Post
    My bad. . I didn't scroll down far enough. Tried to delete message/post but to late. Still would like to see what they look like??
    Try here, scroll down a little: http://www.cds2016.com/

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Taylorsville, KY
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Are they going to be white?


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0use View Post
    Are they going to be white?
    I don't know for sure. I do recall Curt saying there was a minimum contrast required so the lettering is visible.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Roaming in cenote land
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    FYI The raffle ticket for sidekick purchase page is missing an option (20 tickets for $60)


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    nahunta, GA
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Anyone else havin a problem with the shirts. I click on it and get no response


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    716

    Default

    If you pre registered and was not asked about the size, Cheryl will or already has contacted you on the issue. I spoke to her today and she has contacted everyone who did not specify size. I was not contacted because she was aware of my shirt size. If you pre registered and need to give her your shirt size you can PM me and I will get it to her. I will need your first and last name.


  10. #10

    Default

    Tickets for registration amd the rebreather raffle are no longer available on line. You can purchase tickets at the door.

    9/11....... I remember .........


 

Similar Threads

  1. CDS workshop
    By Curt Bowen in forum Cave Diving Events, Socials, Workshops
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-20-2016, 10:35 AM
  2. CDS Workshop
    By ffdiver5597 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 02:42 PM
  3. MO CDS Workshop
    By SLIM in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 01:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts