Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Ft. White
    Posts
    136

    Default Cave Diving Buddy

    I'm looking for a permanent cave diving buddy to dive Ginnie after work (usually Thursday evening) and other caves on the weekends. I am Cave 2 and DPV certified. Email me at [email protected].

    Stacey


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Email sent.

    "If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space"

    www.floridacavediver.com

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Valrico, Florida
    Posts
    391

    Default

    John:

    I thought you were a "Wednesday diver"?

    Frank


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Wednesdays, and every other weekend. Doing LR tomorrow morning, and Bonnett after a lunch at Nells.

    "If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space"

    www.floridacavediver.com

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Posts
    1,671

    Default LR

    What time do you think you are getting to LR? I'm thinking there might be a traffic jam Sat.



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts