Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 13 of 13
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    L.A. ( Lower Alabama )
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cabo
    Thats OK Bill, with you not here I got to eat more BBQ robs!!! The demo days went good. There were alot of people that showed up and had lots of good food, socializing, lots of free stuff and geat deals. There were alot of peaple demoing the Optima rebreather too. See you next time your down.
    Edd
    Edd,
    Great job on the Demo Day. My nephew had a great time trying out a S/S plate and single tank wing. He also enjoyed his intro. to Cavern diving. I think he's hooked. Really enjoyed seeing all my old friends and meeting some new ones. Thanks for the good eats and opportunity to enjoy the great weather.
    Bless,
    Kenny P.


  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cabo
    Thats OK Bill, with you not here I got to eat more BBQ robs!!! The demo days went good. There were alot of people that showed up and had lots of good food, socializing, lots of free stuff and geat deals. There were alot of peaple demoing the Optima rebreather too. See you next time your down.
    Edd
    Ok, well as it turns out, I'm prepared to back that barbecue statement up as I'm coming down on Tuesday next week! Yay!


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BillGraham
    Quote Originally Posted by cabo
    Thats OK Bill, with you not here I got to eat more BBQ robs!!! The demo days went good. There were alot of people that showed up and had lots of good food, socializing, lots of free stuff and geat deals. There were alot of peaple demoing the Optima rebreather too. See you next time your down.
    Edd
    Ok, well as it turns out, I'm prepared to back that barbecue statement up as I'm coming down on Tuesday next week! Yay!
    I have seen Edd eat ribs before and if Bill is even close to matching that human disposal system this could be a good time to invest in pork futures

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts