Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Denham Springs, LA
    Posts
    787

    Default Nope, can't open anything... "Database Error"

    Database error.


  2. #2
    Cave & Technical Diver Forum Admin
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Age
    66
    Posts
    619

    Default

    works for me

    if ( $clue == 'none' ) { read ( sig & avatar rules | forum rules ) && search ( forums | google ) }
    if ( $answer == 0 ) { post->question }


  3. #3
    Honorary Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SE Coast of Arizona
    Age
    67
    Posts
    2,264

    Default

    And no one else until after noon.

    Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

    "If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size?" ~Sydney J. Harris

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Denham Springs, LA
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Yayyy. We're back. Lol


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    works for me


    Thanks for fixing the board Tommy!

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  6. #6
    Honorary Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SE Coast of Arizona
    Age
    67
    Posts
    2,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeDiver View Post
    Database error.
    It was just you, FreeDiver. You didn't hold your mouth right. *heee*

    Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

    "If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size?" ~Sydney J. Harris

  7. #7
    Honorary Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SE Coast of Arizona
    Age
    67
    Posts
    2,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post


    Thanks for fixing the board Tommy!
    Ah ha! So Tommy is the go-to guy, huh? I'll remember that . . . (I hope).

    Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

    "If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size?" ~Sydney J. Harris

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Ah ha! So Tommy is the go-to guy, huh? I'll remember that . . . (I hope).
    TJ owns the Forum, Tommy owns the server. I usually go to TJ first

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Denham Springs, LA
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Well, a big "thank you" to all involved. I didn't know how I was going to spend the holidays if I couldn't login.... heaven forbid I have to talk to family or something. Lol


  10. #10
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    TJ owns the Forum, Tommy owns the server.
    But I've heard people call TJ "Tommy." What do I do with that info?

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts