Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Welcome

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Welcome

    The purpose of the Cave Diver's Forum is to provide a place on the internet for civil discussions of anything cave diving related. This site is not a place to learn how to cavern or cave dive. This site contains plenty of comments, stories, reports, and opinions. Be careful, responsible, and mature, both in your posts and how you use anything you read here. Moderators do not monitor the accuracy of the content of threads posted here, and the opinions posted herein are personal opinions, and as such can be misleading and/or inaccurate. Entry into any overhead environment without proper training and equipment can get you killed (movie with sound). Opinions expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of the sponsors.

    Richard Blackburn
    All comments are my own.

  2. #2

    Default Work is never over...

    I'm here at work...

    Just wondering, pondering...

    Keep up the good work, can't wait till the forum is up and running completely.

    Double the the Tanks, Double the run, Add a stage for more fun..... Keep on Diving.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    College Station Texas
    Posts
    178

    Default

    all the best with the new effort.

    Human Evolution makes me wonder: from HomoErectus to HomeSapiens, from Dry Caves to Wet Caves. Nevertheless, from HomoErectus to HomeSapiens, from Org. Caves still to Org. Caves! DAMN ...

  4. #4

    Default

    I guess all I can say is wow. Its been a few weeks since I've been able to visit the site and post (damn election cycle), and I was shocked to see what had been going on. Politics in the real world is bad enough, much less in my favorite activity. Either way, I have made alot of friends through this forum through the years and I will continue to support it. I look forward to using this "new and improved" version and continuing to participate in great conversations about caving. Thanks to all those whose hard word has made this forum possible, and continue to keep it going.
    Kory Blake

    A hasher is the protector on earth of a half dozen bottles of beer. They like to spend their money on beer, sex, and the rest foolishly. On-On!

    www.dchashing.org

  5. #5

    Default

    Dang that picture is big. Can one of the moderators fix the size so its a bit smaller? Sorry.

    A hasher is the protector on earth of a half dozen bottles of beer. They like to spend their money on beer, sex, and the rest foolishly. On-On!

    www.dchashing.org

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    54

    Default Hello


    this is my first time posting on CDF just thought I would say hello

    Arte et Marte Servitium Nulli Secundus

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Deland, Florida
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Hi.

    Can a hole really exist? Or does the matierial around the hole exist, and unnecisarily imply the word "hole"?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Galveston TX
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caverphill View Post
    Hi.
    Please don't take this rudely because I am new too but do you realize you dug up 4-5 threads from like 5-6 years ago?


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Thats funny, I didnt even notice the date. Archives, gotta love em.


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    I am locking this one also

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts