Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 13 of 13
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Quebec city
    Age
    45
    Posts
    272

    Default

    no doubt about it, they are the best.
    I will never have a other computer in my arm anymore.

    Etienne Rousseau

    Revo rebreather Instructor
    Cave Instructor
    --------------------------
    http://www.plongeecapitale.com/

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pittsboro, NC
    Posts
    181

    Default

    I bought my predator used and out of warranty. One button stopped working shortly thereafter - called SW, sent it in, comes back in a week with brand new button, a couple other parts that I can't remember replaced, and a NEW unscratched screen. All free of charge.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    726

    Default

    I have 2 NERDS, Predators and 3 Petrel2, just 2 issues in years, one issue was a flooded battery box the other was a change I requested related to a Fisher issue that was NOT Shearwaters fault........or mine for that matter, this particular issue required engineering. Both matters were the result of some VERY tough use if not abuse.

    From the day I sent the Battery box issue to Shearwater it took them just 7 consecutive days to put the unit back in my hands.......

    The major overhaul requiring parts, engineering, etc. took a couple of weeks.


    And the cost for all of the...........NOT A PENNY

    amazing.......



 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 90
    Last Post: 09-25-2014, 01:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts