Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Costa Rica

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    172

    Default Costa Rica

    Anyone know if there are any diveable caves anywhere in Costa Rica? Cave Atlas shows nothing.

    Thanks


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    I just Googled "Costa Rica cave diving" and got several hits.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    I just Googled "Costa Rica cave diving" and got several hits.
    Interesting, I did that and got nothing. Must be the "Forrest effect"


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Panama City Beach, Fl.
    Posts
    1,864

    Default



  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caveflyer View Post
    Interesting, I did that and got nothing. Must be the "Forrest effect"
    I looked at several of the links, and they are mostly caverns, not long caves.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers


 

Similar Threads

  1. cave diving Costa Rica
    By MichaelAngelo in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 03:13 PM
  2. Herbie in Costa Rica
    By Capt Tom McMillan in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 06:30 PM
  3. ByeBye Florida- Hello Costa Rica
    By Herbie in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-01-2006, 07:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts