Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: NACD

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Thread closed at OP's request.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    371

    Default

    I have been to several dating back to the late 90s. I thought they were pretty good. I took to heart what the Lake City cardiologist said about old divers and what he recommended for them a couple of years ago.



 

Similar Threads

  1. NACD changes
    By NACD in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 06:15 AM
  2. THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US AT THE NACD
    By cavdiver2 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 10:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts