Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 42 of 42

Thread: cave freediving

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Denham Springs, LA
    Posts
    787

    Default

    All I could do is laugh when I saw this thread get bumped from the dead.


    I'm still here...


    Trying to pick a full-cave instructor now. I been spending the last couple of years gaining experience and admiring the first thousand feet or so of every cave in N. Florida.


  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    21mi north o'DAB
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrki View Post
    What a stroke, doesn't even carry a redundant pair od lungs.
    With progress in genetic engineering and maybe 3d printing one could soon have a manifold between two lungs or gills perhaps

    ARY (Photo, video)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Lose a FreeDiving Fin at Buford?
    By mgheart in forum Lost & Found
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 11:10 AM
  2. Cave Freediving in Dominican Republic.
    By NEON in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 05:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts