Richie Kohler and Bob Ballard cover Uboat 166 off NOLA.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Richie Kohler and Bob Ballard cover Uboat 166 off NOLA.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
There are 3 kinds of people in this world; those who are good at math, and those who are not.
Missed it last night. Hoping it re-airs
On again 5/8/15 at 5 am on pbs wedu
Any online stream/download available?
Well, I watched the online version myself, a great story, and no commercials![]()
Well, with PBS there are basically no commercials! (I say that fully aware that in recent years they've become more adapt at sneaking some commercial-like spots in under the sponsor guise between shows.)
I watched it after getting back from set and found myself wanting less Ballard and more Kohler with some Chatterton thrown in.
Thanks for the online link FW...looks like it will be an interesting episode.
People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee alot. - Capital Brewery, Middleton, WI
Living in the country, wireless internet kinda sucks for streaming, not to mention the tiny bandwidth caps. I visit my wife's store to download stuff like this, where she has internet on cable with no cap. Here's a Youtube link for those in a similar situation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6OcjBfTpqA
PS; I changed the link to another that is 20 minutes shorter. Maybe the first one was packed with commercials.
Last edited by Michael F; 05-09-2015 at 08:19 AM.
The most powerful minds are the ones that can be changed.
Bookmarks