Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Old Town FL
    Posts
    71

    Default GoPro Editing Help Needed

    I put a request for help editing a GoPro on the Gear, Equipment, & Tools for Cave Diving, so if you can help me I started a Thread there. Thanks

    Photoman

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lakeland, FL.
    Age
    52
    Posts
    99

    Default

    I use Kdenlive. It's an open source program that does everything I need. Video editing is not very intuitive, at least I don't think so. Your best bet is to pick your software and start watching youtube videos. That method worked the best for me.

    Sappers Forward
    841st Eng (Cbt/Hvy) 81ARCOM, 84th Eng (Cbt/Hvy) 2ACR, 40th Eng (Mech) 1AD, 588th Eng (Mech) 4ID


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    St Pete, Fl
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    i do mine with imovie. works well



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts