Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Central GA
    Posts
    427

    Default WTB 4 Thermo valves

    Looking for 4 Thermo K or Pro valves preferably but other manufacturers would be ok. Just looking to replace older valves on some of my rental tanks.


  2. #2

    Default

    These guys are having a sale on some of their valves:

    VALVES


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    https://www.divegearexpress.com/gas/valves.shtml

    I was skeptical when I bought a few, but they're damn good valves especially for the price.

    I like all of the Dix valves but I prefer the long neck valves the most because they feel like thermos when you're carrying a tank by the valve. That may not seem like much, but it's a big difference to me.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Central GA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Thanks guys! I have bought some from DGX for my personal tanks and they are great valves for the price! I can get new Thermo valves for $35 but these are for some rental 80s so I wasn't wanting to spend a lot of money on them and just service them myself when I get them, hopefully pick up some for not much more than $15 each.


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Harrisburg, PA
    Posts
    40

    Default

    I may have some basic valves i can part with. I'll look later tonight & let you know.


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Central GA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Sounds good!


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Harrisburg, PA
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Found my old valves. I have a Thermo yoke (no burst disc) & 2 scubapro convertible valves. PM me if your are interested in any.


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Central GA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Never heard anything back from anyone about valves. Still looking for some.


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    88

    Default

    I probably have four to six K valves that I pulled off new tanks before converting them to doubles. Never used. Make me an offer?


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Central GA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Pm sent



 

Similar Threads

  1. FS/T 2 Coyne LP95s with Thermo Valves
    By Aotus in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-14-2014, 02:18 AM
  2. Thermo 230 Bar DIN/Yoke insert valves
    By Bobby in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 04:37 PM
  3. Thermo Convertible valves
    By 350xfire in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 08:38 PM
  4. WTB: Thermo modular valves
    By Line Squirrel in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 06:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts