Quote Originally Posted by IowaCaveDiver
All right you all.... you can brag all you want about your fabulous dive computers and doubles and manifolds and such that your loved ones got you for christmas or Haunaka or whatever crazy holiday you happen to celebrate, but I think my brother topped the cake with his present to me.... how many of you can say that a family member bought you a year's supply of condom catheters? I mean this is the gift that keeps on giving all year long. Every time i'm in some cave or diving wherever and I have to take a piss, my brother will be the first person I think of.... now that is special! Who says having a doctor in the family is only good for a free prescription or a couple of much needed stitches? Urination control devices are a gift from the heart... i only wish you all could experience such deep unconditional love.

-Matt

A most sarcastic thanks for sharing! You are infatuated with these things, aren't you? Listen, peoples: Matt is the type to actually hook up and use a 2 liter on road trips so he only needs to stop when he needs to get gas. Sure, a lot of us have talked about it, but who's done it. Well, Matt has