Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo View Post
As Pat has said I canceled todays due to a chonic back issue going acute. I hope to be able to get back in the water and finish the recovery section later this week. After that it is my hope to restore as much as possible above water then finish the restoration in water on site over several dives. The Epoxy system I am working with was designed to repair but Ocean and Aquarium reefs. The system is designed to work underwater, is non-toxic and intert. It so far gives great promise. We are documenting each step. If it is sucessful here, it means we have a way to restore other formation. Several divers have helped so far on this and both Amigo's and Cave Country Dive have given free gas to support the project. thank you
MA
I was wondering what you were going to use and thought of an epoxy actually. My mom used to be huge into salt water aquariums and often used an epoxy to fix coral in place in her systems. I figured that would work! Cave Country is happy to supply as much gas as is needed for this. Bravo on the good work you guys are doing!