Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: I am so happy

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    That's great news! I know what it's like not to be able to dive.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    roadkill

  2. #12

    Default

    Congrats! Good luck and safe diving.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Congrats. I'm in a similar boat. I'll be able to dive again starting 2/17 or 2/18...


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Manns Choice,PA
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Yea for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Glad to hear it Al! I told you it would go by quickly!

    Ken Sallot

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Much quicker than the doctor thought. I am going to go slow until I am sure of my stamina while in an overhead environment.
    Quote Originally Posted by kensuf View Post
    Glad to hear it Al! I told you it would go by quickly!



 

Similar Threads

  1. Happy...
    By normblitch in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 11:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts