Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Default Jacksonville to Marianna - Tanks need a ride

    I have two 85s in Jacksonville that need to get to Marianna, if anyone can help with this please let me know. Thanks!


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Sunday (2/8), I plan to be coming back from DPV Repair to N.O. and I'll have room for 2 more tanks. Let me know if I can help.


  3. #3

    Default

    Thanks Stu, let me see if I can get the tanks someplace convenient for you to grab. Will you be in Highsprings?


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    High Springs, FL
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,183

    Default

    I've got a buddy coming out this Saturday from JAX to HS.
    If none of this works, I'll be flying into JAX on the 14th heading over to HS and can hand them off.

    ----
    Cave Mann


 

Similar Threads

  1. My tanks need a ride to Marianna...
    By maxguru in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 08:52 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 10:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts